Monday, October 13, 2008

Who Is Joel Haugen?

Meet Joel

How I made it to Oregon...I grew up in Northern Minnesota, the youngest son of three children in a Scandinavian family of modest means, strong on the teaching of principles of honesty, integrity and patriotism. These core ideals were reinforced during my earliest employment, when I was fortunate enough to spend my high school years working for an extraordinary Minnesota legislator by the name of John McKee. John, who always insisted that I call him by his first name, consistently approached both life and politics with honesty, integrity and humility. One of John's pages was Wendell Anderson, who served in the Minnesota legislature and later married John's daughter Mary. Wendell subsequently served first in the Minnesota legislature, and then as governor, finally ending his political career as a U.S. Senator from Minnesota....Click On Thread Title Above For Full Details

No comments: