Friday, December 17, 2010

Marion County Grand Jury Clears Brent Foster!


Published: Friday, December 17, 2010, 2:14 PM
By Scott Learn - The Oregonian


A Marion County grand jury has declined to indict Brent Foster, a former top aide to Attorney General John Kroger, for his actions related to a criminal pollution case in Hood River.....Mr. Foster said: "I am obviously very pleased with the grand jury's decision. But it is unfortunate that this has taken almost eight months of my life. After over 10 years of environmental litigation, I made a mistake, voluntarily reported it to my employer and voluntarily resigned as a result. I have dealt with this mistake as best I could and look forward to moving on."His lawyers said: "This result underscores the fact that, with respect to the criminal investigation of Hood River Juice, and Mr. Foster's handling of evidence and his interaction with others involved, Brent acted entirely lawfully and in the best interests of the people of the State of Oregon in pursuing environmental enforcement for the state." Read Full Report

No comments: