Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Politico.com: Cheney Warns Of New Attacks

From: Politico.com

By & & 2/4/09 5:56 AM EST Updated: 2/4/09 3:19 PM EST

Former Vice President Dick Cheney warned that there is a “high probability” that terrorists will attempt a catastrophic nuclear or biological attack in coming years, and said he fears the Obama administration’s policies will make it more likely the attempt will succeed.....Click on link below for full story

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0209/18390.html

3 comments:

g said...

this is refreshing news.

for the past five years i've been worried about an LNG explosion.

you can imagine my fear when i have to fill my car up with gas.

the big kablooey.

and to think i was just about to the point i could sleep all night.

g said...

did we win any bets lately?

Patrick McGee said...

By now I've forgotten what the hell I was betting on and I pray to God I didn't bet on the Cardinals.